- Quick-setting – sets hard in 20 to 30 minutes.
- Minimal shrinkage during setting as it hardens externally before water leeches or evaporates.
- Will expand slightly upon setting giving a fine detailed cast.
- Once coated with Diggers Raincoat the end product will be protected from moisture that might soften the plaster when placed outdoors.
- Can be coloured with Diggers Oxide.
1. Ensure all utensils are clean.
2. Add 1 part water to 2 parts Diggers Plaster of Paris and stir the mix to a creamy consistency.
3. If a colour is required, Diggers Oxide can be added to the mix. Mixture will set in approximately 15 minutes.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Plaster Paris Powder MSDS.