1. Add 1 part Diggers Hardwall Plaster to 0.5 parts water and mix to a creamy consistency.
2. If the mix is too wet simply add more Diggers Hardwall Plaster. If too dry, add more water and mix again.
3. Wet the surface to be plastered with water (if surface is very porous, mix 1 part Diggers Gripcrete to 8 parts of water and use this mixture instead of water).
4. While the surface is still wet apply the Diggers Hardwall Plaster mix using a trowel – without leaving trowel marks.
5. Leave until firm (approximately 45 minutes from the time of making the mix) – maintaining checks regularly.
HINT: Wet trowel before trowelling to achieve a smooth and shiny finish. Remove all plaster from door frames,
power points, floors, tools etc. with water before it sets hard.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Hardwall Plaster Powder MSDS.