1. Thoroughly shake and stir before and during application.
2. Clean any dirt or dust from timber and apply with a brush, roller, spray or by dipping.
If brush clogs during use, soak in Diggers Kerosene.
3. Apply two coats and allow one hour between coats. Typical application rates are 8–10m²
per litre per coat.
4. Posts should have the coating extended at least 10cm above ground level.
5. Clean equipment or spills with water while still wet. Dried spills can be removed with
Diggers Mineral Turpentine.
6. To paint over Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta, allow to dry completely and use a
water based acrylic paint.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Eco In-ground Timber Protecta MSDS.