- Extensively used in the renovation and building markets.
- Highly concentrated – can be diluted for many applications.
- Dries clear and non-staining.
- Increases tensile strength of cement mixes.
- Reduces oil penetration on concrete floors.
- Eliminates need for hacking (sparrow picking), chipping and acid etching.
- Can be used on most building materials.
Rendering / Plastering
Masonry blocks; rough or smooth surfaces; concrete walls; ceilings and beams; formed structural concrete; and painted surfaces.
Tile Fixing and Grouting
Onto clay, porous surfaces like aerated building blocks; onto plasterboard, fibre cement sheets, hardboard, chipboard etc.; and fixing quarry/ ceramic tiles onto timber floors.
Sealing and Binding
Dust-proofing of internal concrete floors; clear sealing of internal brick / stonework; wood
gluing; pipe lagging; to improve PVA paint; and to glue polystyrene.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Gripcrete MSDS.