Cleaning Brick Surfaces
1. Always test on a small area first. Wet bricks thoroughly with water.
2. Prepare the oxalic acid solution by dissolving 100g of Diggers Rust & Stain Cleaner in 1 litre of cold water, then vigorously brush the solution over the bricks. Allow to soak for a few minutes then hose off with water.
Removing Bore Stains
1. Prepare oxalic acid solution by dissolving 100g of Diggers Rust & Stain Cleaner in 1 litre of cold water. Brush the solution over the stain and allow it to soak for 5 – 10 minutes but do not let it dry completely. Hose off with water.
Rejuvenating Aged Timber
1. Mix 100g of Diggers Rust & Stain Cleaner in 1 litre of water and mop solution over the
entire area. Let soak for a few minutes.
2. Use a stiff brush to scrub the surface and hose off with water.
Removing Stains in Clothes
1. Mix 2 tablespoons in 2 litres of water and soak for 15 minutes. Rinse.
NOTE: It is recommended that the solution be used over the entire surface to avoid
creating bleached patches. Do not use on painted surfaces. Protect surrounding metal
surfaces, paintwork and plants with plastic sheeting or wet first and hose off immediately
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Rust and Stain Cleaner MSDS