- Natural oil for decking.
- Outdoor timber sealer and protector.
- Decks, fences and retaining walls.
• Mould, mildew and water resistant.
• Ready to use – no mixing required.
• Reduces the greying effect of timber.
• Coverage: Softwoods/ Hardwoods: 6-8/8-10m² per litre (dependant on porosity and application technique).
• Will produce a warm, golden tone to pine and maple. Porous woods like walnut will darken considerably. Dense cabinet hardwoods will not absorb readily.
1. Clean surface with Diggers Timber Cleaner. Remove heavy deposits of wax and grease with Diggers Wax & Grease Remover or Diggers Mineral Turpentine.
2. Once dry coat with Diggers Anti-Mould Linseed Oil. Drying time is dependant on weather conditions but as a guideline allow approximately 24 hours between coats. Clean excess oil with a clean lint free cloth to avoid the surface drying sticky.
Previously Coated/ Weathered Timber
1. Clean and remove previous coating by sanding the surface. Wash and coat as indicated
How does Linseed Oil work?
When linseed oil is applied to a porous surface it fills the pores and as it is exposed to the
air it gels to form a protective film. The film is generally impervious to water, heat, scratches
and most stains.
NOTE: Timber exposed to the elements will have higher absorption rate.
NOTE: Soak rags in water as spontaneous ignition may occur on drying. Dispose of rags by
controlled incineration or at an approved landfill.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Anti-mould Linseed Oil MSDS.