What’s in the package?– 12.5 litre WTS1 DI Water Treatment System. DI system on compact trolley.– 12.5 litres Mixed Bed Resin (WWRESMB115).– 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter(WWFLTCRB5M10X2_5).
– 6m (20′) Aero Control Kevlar Compact Pole (WWAEROCON6) + Aero Universal Ext 1 (wwUNIEXT1) (9.5m total pole length) – Super compact (1.2m closed length) carbon fibre hybrid pole for cleaning up to 2 floors. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points. Comes with an extension up to 3 storeys with the Universal Extension 1. Should you need 4 storeys, simply add the Universal Extension 2
– 18″ Alpha Shifter 427 Brush with 4 V-Jets (WWALPS427). Largest brush you can get, to cover more panel area when cleaning. Quickest option
– 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets (WWALPS308X). Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad
– pH meter (WWCSPH1). For checking the acidity of the outlet water to clean solar panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– 100m x 12mm(id) Hose on Lift & Carry Reel(WWCSCOMHR100X12MM). Extra long hose to connect to your pole hose
– Hose leader (WWHOSLEAD). To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 12m Pole Hose (WWCSHPU5.3MMX1). Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector(WWCSPHTPFC). Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– Connector protector(WWCSCONP40). Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter(WWLANGAD). Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– Second Wiel-Loc Arm (WWLARM) with Wiel-Loc to Euro Thread Adapter (WWL2EUR). Secondary arm for attaching pads/scrubbers/scrapers/other tools opposite your water fed brush. Simply turn your pole around when you need a more abrasive clean.
– Euro Thread Universal Cone (WWEUROCONE). Connect traditional window cleaning tools to your water fed pole and angle adapter.
– Wiel-Loc Swivel Adapter Arm (WWLSAA). Secondary arm with smooth pivoting, self-centralising action, enabling you to swivel your brush head to keep pressure on the glass evenly, even when standing off-centre from the glass.
Compact pole that can be used for cleaning from ground level or taken up on the roof with you. Two brushes, one for quick cleaning of large surface areas and one for difficult to reach angles and cleaning at height. Hose valve so you can control water flow at your hip when up on the roof, without having to take the DI system around the site.
– Optional larger tank and resin size
Featuring the ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets To remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free To maximise resin exchange capacity
– Optional pole change
– Optional Water Trolley Cart and pump (WWCS35WTRT) addition for when you’re working on sites without access to a water source, or have access to rain/tank water