What’s in the package?
– 12.5 litre Lift & Carry DI Water Treatment System. Small and light enough to carry, Featuring the ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets
– 12.5 litres Mixed Bed Resin. To remove dissolved solids and dry spot free
– 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
– 6m Alpha ReachPro Compact Pole + XFG Ext 1 (9.5m total pole length) – Carbon fibre / fibre glass hybrid pole. Ultra compact (1.20m) closed length. 8 sections. Weighs less than 2kg! For use up to 3 floors
– 18″ Alpha Shifter 427 Brush with 4-Jets. Largest brush you can get, to cover more panel area when cleaning. Quickest option
– 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets. Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad
– TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– 100m x 6.5mm (id) Hose Reel. Extra long hose to connect to your pole hose
– Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 12m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– Connector protector. Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– 3 x Wiel-Loc Click Extensions. Gooseneck extensions arms for use with the Wiel-Loc angle adapter. Extends your reach to 50cm to help give you access to panels from ground level
Compact pole that can be used for cleaning from ground level or taken up on the roof with you. Two brushes, one for quick cleaning of large surface areas and one for difficult to reach angles and cleaning at height. Hose valve so you can control water flow at your hip when up on the roof, without having to take the DI system around the site.
Difference between the Solar Panel Package 1?
– Bigger DI system for more life to the resin
– Longer pole for 3 storey reach
– 18” brush for quick cleaning of large surface areas
– Extra 50m of hose for when you’re cleaning a large area or your water source is further away
– Longer gooseneck extension arm for extended reach
– Better option for commercial/industrial work
– Optional larger tank and resin size
– Optional pole change
– Optional Water Trolley Cart and pump addition for when you’re working on sites without access to a water source, or have access to rain/tank water