12.5 litre Lift & Carry De-ionisation System with detergent dispenser (WWTSLC_12.5). Compact enough to fit in any vehicle. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets
Inbuilt Detergent Dispenser (WWTS1DDKT) & 5 litres Wash & Rinse Detergent (WWESYSQWR5)
12.5 litres Mixed Bed Resin (WWRESIN1). To remove dissolved solids and dry spot free
5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter (WWFLTCRB5M10X2_5). To maximise resin exchange capacity
13m (43′) Pole – 7m Aero Boss Kevlar Pole (WWALPHAUPP32)+ Aero Boss 10m Extension + Aero Boss 13m Extension. 9 Section pole. The lightest, strongest and most rigid high modulus carbon fibre pole on the market. Sections and clamps are removable. Perfect pole for commercial & residential work at any height. Extra sections can be added, and all sections are electrically insulated
12" Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets (WWALPS308) - Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad.
18″ Alpha Shifter 427 Brush with 4 V-Jets (WWALPS427). Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Efficient for ground storey windows and solar panels
TDS meter (WWCSTDS1). For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it'll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
Inline Pressure Gauge (WWCSPGRM15). Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
100m x 12mm hose & reel (WWCSCHR12X8x100). To connect to your pole hose
Hose leader (WWHOSLEAD). To connect DI system to the hose reel
16m Pole Hose (WWCSHPU5.3MMX1) Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector (WWCSPHTPFC). Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
Connector protector (WWCSCONP40). Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter (WWLANGAD). Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– 3 x Wiel-Loc Click Extensions (WWLCLICK). Gooseneck extensions arms for use with the Wiel-Loc angle adapter. Extends your reach to 50cm to help give you access to panels from ground level
- Optional larger tank and resin size
- Optional RO System to use as a pre-filter. Why use RO? It’s a great option to extend the life of the resin when working in hard water areas on long jobs. Both RO options are top of the range and come with pumps.
- Optional thicker hose with reel
- Optional pole change
- Optional water trolley cart and pump addition for when you're working on sites without access to a water source, or have access to rain/tank water
** only the very best poles use multi-layered unidirectional carbon fibres for maximum strength to weight ratio and durability
Difference from Package 2?
High modulus carbon fibre UltraPro pole
Extension for a 4 storey reach
18” Alpha Shifter 450
23.5″ (60cm) gooseneck arm