– 8 litre GO H2O Pro De-ionisation System (WWGOH2OPRO_8). Small and light enough to carry. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle. Options available for multiple outlets, including 2 x DI bypass and a second pure water outlet, as well as a detergent dispenser
– 8 litres Mixed Bed Resin (WWRESMB115). Premium, long-lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
– 7″ 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter (WWFLTCRBGOH2O_7). To maximise resin exchange capacity
– 6m (20′)Aero i-Utility Fibreglass Compact Pole (WWAEROIUT6) – Super compact (1.2m closed length) fibreglass pole for cleaning up to 2 floors. Featuring removable clamps and sections.
– 8″ Shifter 220 Glass Brush with built-in rinse bar (WWALPS220) – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Incredibly light with maximum scrubbing power. Easy rinse.
– TDS meter (WWCSTDS1). For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge (WWCSPGRM15). Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– 50m x 10mm(id) Hose on Stand-Alone Compact Reel (WWCSCOMHR50X10MM). To connect to your pole hose
– Hose leader (WWHOSLEAD). To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 9m Pole Hose (WWCSHPU5.3MMX1). Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector (WWCSPHTPFC). Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– 8mm Joiner (WWCSQCJ8X8). Leave your pole hose in the pole when you pack up, saving you time in feeding pole hose through the pole each time you set up.
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter (WWLANGAD). Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– Second Wiel-Loc Arm (WWLARM). Secondary arm for attaching pads/scrubbers/scrapers/other tools opposite your water fed brush. Simply turn your pole around when you need a more abrasive clean.
– Wiel-Loc to Universal Cone (WWLUNICONE). Connect traditional window cleaning tools to your water fed pole and angle adapter.
– Optional larger tank and resin size
– Optional multiple outlets from the one system
- Optional detergent dispenser on DI systems
– Optional longer hose & reel
– Optional 100L Water Trolley Cart (WWOSMOCART1) and pump addition for when you’re working on sites without access to a water source, or have access to rain/tank water.