- Inlet and discharge ball valves
- Machined polypropylene injector body
- 10 color-coded metering tips for setting dilution ratios
- 50' discharge hose and ball valve
- 44" rubber coated handle and soft bristle brush
- Stainless Steel foamer body and soft bristle brush
This venturi injection system uses city water pressure (50 - 125 PSI) to draw and blend chemical concentrate into the water stream to create an accurately diluted solution using precision metering tips. Rich, clinging foam is created by injecting compressed air into the solution to greatly expand volume and coverage ability. An optimal volume of high-quality foam is then projected through the hose and handle into the brush. Very low volume, balanced output provides ideal foam volume at the brush head.
And many other applications