- Food Area Use – Ultramatic is specifically formulated for safe use in food environments.
- Premium Washing Action – Ultramatic is strongly alkaline and effectively saponifies fats and greases removing all food soils from
crockery and cutlery.
- Super Concentrate – Ultramatic is a super concentrate formula, giving long term cost efficiency.
- Scale Prevention – Ultramatic has powerful anti-scale agents to prevent hard water scale build-up in the interior of the dishwashing
- Corrosion Protection – Ultramatic is enhanced with corrosion inhibitors, which protect fine crockery, china and cutlery, in addition to ensuring machine component longevity.
- Dosing Systems – Ultramatic is suited to almost all types of liquid dosing systems.
How to Use:
Read and understand the Material Safely Data Sheet (MSDS) before use.
Follow the dosing system manufacture’s guidelines. Pre-set the dosing systems to automatically dose 0.7 – 1.2ml of Ultramatic per litre of water.
For best results, use in conjunction with AP220 Spotless rinse aid.
Regularly check that the dishwasher’s temperature settings are correct.
Check for obstructions in the nozzles and that the correct amount of Ultramatic is being dispensed.
Keep container closed to retain maximum performance.
As the actual conditions of use are out of our control, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly through the use of our products. Intending users should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of this product for any particular purpose, by carrying out appropriate tests.