The need for BEDROCK
Most modern metalised acrylic sealer finishes whilst giving excellent buffability, gloss and scuff resistance fail to provide long term resistance to spillages from food, drink and chemicals found mainly in shopping malls, supermarkets and industrial situations.
Adhesion and penetration is another area that normal floor finishes fail to provide maximum performance. This leads to fast wearing in traffic lanes particularly on old floors and terrazzo due to poor penetration and grip into and below the surface.
BEDROCK is an old idea updated to the technology of today
BEDROCK is a pure acrylic emulsion manufactured under a high pressure process which fuses all components together at the same time reducing the polymers molecule size. This smaller molecular structure increases penetration deep into the surface, dramatically improving its bond to the floor as well as improving its leveling and pore filling power without yellowing.
BEDROCK restores the colours of old floors and smoothes out the hills and valleys to provide a better key and gloss for the finish coats.
Water and detergent resistance - Longer Life
Strong detergents, supermarket spillage’s in the dairy and vegetable areas are all breaking up the floor finishes you are applying in regular and expensive monotony. BEDROCK helps improve the gloss of the topcoat as well as improving the detergent and spill resistance of the total system. BEDROCK dramatically improves auto scrub resistance as well.
Advantages in a Nutshell
- Smaller molecular size polymer penetrates and deeply bonds to the floor for greater adhesion of the top coat. Improves leveling as well.
- Provides a “cling film” type barrier that resists spillages, stains, water and detergent spills.
- Non yellowing pure polymer film containing no yellowingresin allows longer time between strips.
- Improves wearability and life of top coat and total floor coating.
- Economical formula reduces the number of expensive top coats.
The more absorbent the surface, the more the need for BEDROCK. Commercial vinyl tile found in supermarkets are one of the main areas where BEDROCK will improve the performance of the total system.
See BEDROCK label for complete and detailed instructions for use.
Click Bedrock MSDS to download.