The best and easiest WFP scrubbing brush for commercial and residential, designed with high quality polyester and nylon bristles (not cheaper polypropylene).
Size: 18″ (427mm)
Jets: 4 x V-directional jets
Filament: Mono-filament, 8-9 rows
Best for: Commercial, Residential scrubbing, 1-4 levels
Quad trim – featuring four lengths of bristle, including a long outer bristle for easy splaying, and a short inner bristle for scrubbing
Triple bristle – a combination of nylon, polyester and stiff nylon, its ultra durable and the bristles will keep their shape, even in hot water or after extended use
Semi-radial – the radial lip gives the operator a range of contact with the glass, allowing the bristles to get into corners and aiding the scrubbing process
Easy splay – flattens with very little pressure, allowing good contact on the glass at any height
V-jets – available with V-jets or pencil jets, but V-jets spray the water into the bristles, keeping them cleaner for longer and allowing the brush to stay on the glass when rinsing
Wiel-Loc socket – available with square Wiel-Loc socket or Euro thread. Wiel-Loc socket means you can quickly interchange brushes. Clip in and clip out
Hi-viz – the bright orange, blue and white bristles allow you to see what you’re cleaning
Light – It’s incredibly light, and will be your go-to brush for solar panels and ground storey work
– Covers 50% more than your standard 10 inch brush with 50% less pressure (absolute best for high pole work)
– Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass
– A brush that works like a scrubbing pad, stable on glass with long goosenecks.
Other technical features:
– Bristles are designed for better cleaning at the top and bottom of windows and glass and specifically window edges
– New V-jets constantly wash the top of the brush for more efficient cleaning & rinsing
– Hard wearing nylon bristles soften when wet, leaving a very even clean and making it almost impossible to leave brush bristle strokes on glass
– Water spray goes to the top of the brush without over-spraying onto frames.
These are must have brushes for any serious window or solar panel cleaner!