1. Dry vacuum the carpet thoroughly before use. While vacuuming inspect for heavy soils and spots carpet.
2. Treat spots using PeerlessJal carpet Spotter. Please refer to label for application instructions.
3. Preparation of pre-spray solution.
Light soiling 1 part of Steamy with 120 parts of water
Medium soiling 1 part of steamy with 80 parts of water
Heavy soiling 1 part of steamy with 40 parts of water
4. Fill solution tank with cold water as the rinse solution.
5. When pre-spraying, work in manageable sections allowing 10 – 15 min for the pre-spray solution to work.
6. When extracting, perform in overlapping paths, pulling the machine back towards you. Always follow equipment manufacturer’s instructions. Collect as much moisture as possible.
7. Empty the recovery tank when full. Refill the solution tank.
8. If foam collects in the recovery tank, add PeerlessJal Defoamer to remove foam.
9. Complete the procedure until the entire carpet is clean.
(a) Always test a small, unobtrusive area to determine colour fastness.
(b) Never over wet carpet as this may cause shrinkage or jute stains.
(c) STEAMY is not suitable for dry foam type shampoo units.
Eyes: If splashed in eyes, flush with water for 15min. Seek medical advice.
Skin: Wash affected area with soap and water.
Download Steamy Carpet Extraction Shampoo MSDS