FIBRETONE is suitable for use with rotary machines at a dilution rate of 30-1 and at 24-1 with dry foam machines. Stronger solutions, as low as 16-1 may be required for heavy soilage
1. Vacuum carpet prior to shampooing.
2. Test small area for colour fastness.
3. Spot any heavily soiled areas and stains with FIBRETONE diluted 8-1.
4. Shampoo with appropriate equipment taking care not to over wet carpet or buildup large volumes of foam.
5. If necessary, set carpet pile.
6. When dry, vacuum thoroughly.
Always wash equipment with warm water and allow to dry thoroughly before storing.
Do not leave shampoo in machine tanks. SAFETY: First Aid: Eyes
: If splashed in eyes, flush with water for 15min. Seek medical advice.Skin:
Wash affected area with soap and water.Inhalation:
If mists are inhaled, remove patient to fresh air. Seek medical advice.Swallowed:
Do NOT induce vomiting. Give milk or water to dilute. Seek medical advice.
Download Fibrestone Foam Carpet Shampoo MSDS