How to clean your washing machine with 4-in-1 Washing Machine Cleaner
1. Ensure your washing machine is empty of water and clothes.
2. Remove lint from lint filter(s).
3. Cut/tear corner of sachet open and pour entire contents of Washing Machine Magic into the bowl/drum (not into the soap dispenser). For machines not cleaned in the last year use 1 sachet, in the last 2-3 years use 2 sachets.
4. Start a 60 degree wash cycle and on maximum water level. DO NOT SELECT A PRE-WASH. (Please note: NO SOAKING REQUIRED)
5. Once complete, run machine through rinse cycle to ensure all deposits are removed.
Note: Do not use on enamel bowls. Machine bowl may discolour if water temp is more than 60 degrees and/or a pre-wash is selected.
For Optimum Care:
- Use Washing Machine Magic every 1 to 3 months.
- For machines not cleaned in over 3 years, or heavily soiled, use Rubbedin Industrial Strength Washing Machine Magic
Please refer to your washing machine instruction manual before using this product.
Download Washing Machine Magic MSDS:
Download Washing Machine Magic