For industrial use only.
Method of application and dilution rates may vary according to specific requirements and soiling. Apply by spray, mop, broom, sponge, foaming unit or pressure washer. Dilute with water - typical range 1:5 to 1:100. Degreasing Engines
– dilute 1:5 allow to soak for 10 minutes and then rinse with a strong stream of water. Floors
– Apply by mop, scrub with broom or brush and then rinse thoroughly.Composition Floors
: dilute 1:20-1:30, Ceramic Tiles: dilute 1:5-1:10, Concrete dilute 1:15 Plastic/Vinyl
– dilute 1:15 spray or wipe on, allow to dwell for a few seconds and wipe off Unpainted Metal
– dilute 1:10 apply to surface, allow to dwell for a few minutes and rinse off Boning Room/Abattoir
– for foam cleaning dilute 1:50 to 1:100 depending on degree of soiling
SAFETY: Not classified as Hazardous according to Criteria of Worksafe Australia
Eyes: If splashed in eyes, flush with water for 15min. Seek medical advice.
Skin: Wash affected area with soap and water.
Inhalation: If mists are inhaled, remove patient to fresh air. Seek medical advice.
Swallowed: Do NOT induce vomiting. Give milk or water to dilute. Seek medical advice.