FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Water soluble and dilutable
• An extremely effective cleaner at low concentrations
• Can tackle heavy duty tasks as well as light duty cleaning
• Safe on a wide variety of surfaces
• Quick break formulation for more efficient effluent
• Biodegradable formulation for safer disposal to mine pondages.
TRUCKS, BUSES AND HEAVY TRANSPORT –
Apply Wild Cat through the pressure washer or foam
gun direct to surface (pre wetting is not required).
PASSENGER VEHICLES AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT –
Dilute Wild Cat l part per 100 parts water (10ml/L)
– Sponge or mop vehicle. Pre wetting is not required. Rinse with clean
EARTHMOVING AND MINING VEHICLES -
For heavy duty cleaning of mining vehicles dilute Wild Cat 1
part to 9 parts water and apply through a high volume foam
unit or pressure spray. Allow a short contact time
then pressure wash off.
Eyes: If splashed in eyes flush with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical advice.
Skin: Wash affected area with soap and water.
Inhalation: If mists are inhaled, remove patient to fresh air.
Seek medical advice.
Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting, give milk or water to dilute. Seek medical advice.
Download Wild Cat Car and Truck Wash MSDS