- Charcoal/ briquette/ wood fire starter.
- BBQ’s, spit roasts, open fires, camping and fireplaces.
- Also serves as an effective BBQ cleaner/ grease remover.
- Indoor/ outdoor use.
- Multi-purpose – fire starter and cleaner.
- Easy to light/ use – provides excellent coverage.
- Gel formula for easy application and longer lasting burn time.
- Smokeless and clean burning.
- Won’t alter the taste of food.
- Natural – Made from renewable resources.
- Contains no hydrocarbons.
- Gel formula provides increased safety for consumers.
For Lighting Charcoal and Starting Fires
- Pour 1/3 cup of Diggers Fire Starter over 1KG of Diggers Charcoal, BBQ fuel or wood and light. N.B 1KG = 1-2 large hand-fulls. NOTE: Never add gel to flame or glowing embers. Not suitable for use as a fondue/ burner fuel.
For Cleaning BBQs and Removing Grease
- Pour onto cloth or rag, allow to penetrate and wipe surface. Repeat if necessary. Before disposing of rag/ cloth, soak in water.
- Thixotropic – allows for cleaning on vertical surfaces.
Wear suitable gloves and eye/ face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Fire Starter MSDS.