- Thinning most lacquers and varnishes.
- Cleaning solvent for lacquer and varnish.
- Removes chewing gum, some inks, waxes, PVC adhesives and other plastics.
- Automotive finishes.
- Removes dried Diggers Showercoat and Raincoat residue.
1. Ensure the surface of the area to be painted is clean, dry and prepared to paint manufacturer’s directions.
2. The ratio of thinner to paint should be in accordance with paint manufacturer’s guidelines. A general guide is 1 part thinner to 3 parts paint. All equipment used in mixing and applying the mixture should be clean and dry. When mixing paint and thinner together use accurate measures. Add thinner to paint slowly and stir. Mix thoroughly before application. Apply with a spray gun or brush.
1. To strip lacquer or varnish from surfaces or to remove overspray (other than painted surfaces), use a
tightly woven, relatively non-absorbent cloth. Wet with Diggers Lacquer Thinner and wipe the surface
vigorously until paint has been removed.
1. Wet a lint-free cloth with Diggers Lacquer Thinner and wipe surface to remove dried Diggers Showercoat
or Diggers Raincoat residue, chewing gum, some inks, waxes, PVC adhesives and other plastics.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Lacquer Thinner MSDS.