- Natural stone.
- Concrete and cement.
- Wall and flooring projects.
- Internal and external applications.
- Tough and durable.
- Easy-to-use DIY packs.
- Complies with AS 2358-1990.
1. Pour Morgans Grout into a clean bucket containing 1 litre of water for every 5kg of powder and mix to a smooth paste. Allow the mix to slacken for 2-3 minutes, re-stir and the product is ready for use.
2. Working in small areas at a time, completely fill the joint with the aid of a smooth rubber squeegee. Compact the grout firmly into the joints.
3. When the grout has sufficiently hardened in the joints, polish the surface with a clean dry cloth.
4. The area is ready for traffic after 24 hours.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Morgans Grout 001 White MSDS.