NOTE: Not suitable for black polyurethane-based glues as used in the 1950s.
- Colourless jelly with a strong odour.
- Gel formula for vertical surfaces.
- Slow evaporation rate.
- Treats approximately 8m² per litre.
1. Cut glue with a sharp knife in cross sections to allow Diggers Glue Rid to penetrate more effectively.
2. Shake can before use. Brush Diggers Glue Rid onto the glue to be removed (not more
than can be completed in 30 minutes) but do not let dry. In hot weather Diggers Glue Rid
may evaporate at a faster rate than in cooler weather.
3. Allow to soak for 10 minutes.
3. If required, sprinkle sand over the top to help contain the glue. Remove the gel and glue
with a scraper and dispose. To remove remaining sticky film wipe surface with Diggers
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Click here for Diggers Glue Rid MSDS.