AIRLIFT ALPINE Directions
Heavy obnoxious odours: Wipe, flush, spray or mop the surface. Dilute 1 to 10.
General cleaning: Mop or flush the surface where odour control is needed. Dilute 1 to 80 with water.
Wear rubber gloves when using for extended periods. Do not spray near eyes.
Skin: Remove contaminated clothing. Flush skin with water.
Eyes: Flush with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical advice.
Inhalation: If affected, remove patient to fresh air.
Not considered hazardous according to the criteria of WorkSafe Australia.
AIRLIFT ALPINE Features
- Leaves surfaces clean and fresh
- Common washroom odours are eradicated
- Detergents and wetting agents dislodge dirt and grime
- Eliminates the need for expensive wall mounted aerosol deodorisers
- Provides a lingering alpine aroma
- pH: 10 - 10.5