1. Wipe clean the desired surface and let dry.
2. Peel off the protective cover of the adhesive strips.
3. Before pressing the exposed adhesive strips on the desired surface, make sure the bubble inside the leveler rests in-between the two inner black lines.
4. Press the product hard and evenly on the surface for at least 30 seconds.
5. For best results, slide the product upwards to release it from its base.
6. Press the base plate evenly and hard against the wall for another 30 seconds.
7. Slide the product back onto the base plate and leave it to adhere on the surface for at least 24 hours before use.