DOWNLOAD DEB STOKO OXYBAC ANTIBAC HAND WASH MSDS
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
No Potential for antibacterial Resistance
- When in contact with bacteria, H2O2 releases free radicals that act non-specifically on multiple targets within the cell to kill the bacteria in a way that does not induce resistance.
Unique Antibacterial Agent
- Contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is extremely effective at killing bacteria.
Safer for the Environment
- Unlike all other antibacterial agents, H2O2 does not leave any toxic environmental contamination after use as it simply breaks down into oxygen and water.
Rich - Cream Foam
- Combines mild non - ionic surfactant with organic stabilising molecules to create a rich-cream foam formula with excellent skin-feel properties both during and after use.
- Perfume-free and dye-free formula has been independently tested and found not to have the potential to taint food. HACCP International certified product.
- Deb Foam Technology™ produces a low surface tension that enables the instant foam lather to be spread easily across all parts of the hands to start working quickly.
- Specifically formulated to provide an effective physical cleaning action for use in all food industry environments where greasy hands are encountered.
- Foam rinses off hands quickly and easily to leave no residues on skin or in sinks.
- contains humectants and moisturiser to leave the skin feeling smooth and conditioned. Validated by a dermatologist to be non-toxic and non-irritating to skin.
- The cartridge and patented foam pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to protect the product. The pump is designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination and maximising product evacuation with no unused product left.
- The power of OxyBAC™ foam combined with controlled optimum dosage, ensures the right amount of product is used every time to