Safety & Operational Precautions
For proper performance do NOT modify, substitute nozzle, hose diameter or length.
Manufacturer assumes no liability for the use or misuse of this unit.
Wear protective clothing, gloves and eye wear when working with chemicals.
Always direct the discharge away from people and electrical devices.
Follow the chemical manufacturer's safe handling instructions.
TO INSTALL (REFER TO DIAGRAM, NEXT PIC .)
If you are connecting to a potable water supply follow all local codes for backflow
1. Mount the unit to a suitable surface above the chemical supply to prevent siphoning.
2. Connect the discharge hose(s) as shown in the diagram.
3. Flush any new plumbing of debris before connecting water.
4. Connect water supply. If water piping is older, or has known contaminants, install a
Set the chemical dilution ratio by threading one of the color coded metering tips into
each chemical check valve.
For the strongest dilution ratio do NOT install a colored metering tip.
The dilution ratios in the metering tip chart are based on water thin chemicals with a
viscosity of 1CPS.
Thicker chemicals will require a larger tip than the ratios shown in the chart.
Application results will ultimately determine final tip color.
Select the tip color that is closest to your desired chemical strength and thread it into the
tip holder. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
Push the chemical tube over the check valve barb and place the strainer in the chemical
TO FOAM OR SPRAY
1. Remove the rinse nozzle and quick connect the foam wand or the spray nozzle to your
trigger gun as shown in the diagram. If your trigger gun doesn't have quick disconnects
you will have to install them.
2. Turn the by-pass ball valve to the "foam" position.
3. Open 1-chemical ball valve.
4. Hold the trigger gun firmly and direct the discharge in a safe direction. Pull the trigger
and begin application.
5. Make final metering tip adjustments based on application results. Try the next larger
sized metering tip until the results are acceptable.
6. Repeat step 3 for additional chemicals
1. When foaming/spraying is completed, release the trigger.
2. Replace the airless foam wand or spray nozzle with the original pressure washer rinse nozzle.
3. Open the by-pass ball valve.
4. Rinse the work surface as you normally would and rinse before the chemical dries.
5. If the unit will not be used for a period of time it is BEST to draw fresh water through the pick up tube to prevent chemical from
drying inside the components.